Operating Partners Bookkeepers/Accountants
We are looking for an HR Specialist. This position will act as the human resources practice lead and point of contact on all matters relating to human resources for our 80 plus clients. This person will also act as the main contact point between Accelcia in U.S. and Accelcia in India, to successfully execute processes and transactions on behalf of our customers. The individual will be responsible for all design, development, implementation, maintenance, upgrade and support of human resources deliverables and IT applications used to deliver these services to our end-customers. Additionally, they will be the point of contact for human resources process definition, reengineering, requirements definition, and quality standards. This position will also act as the primary trainer for all HR related activities for our clients for the team in India and will be responsible in keeping the team trained on all aspects of carrying out this function.
Candidates should have achieved the minimum educational level of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Human Resources or related field. In addition 2-5 yrs. experience in HR BPO industry and preferably dealing with Indian teams highly preferred. Bi-lingual skills would be a bonus.
For consideration and further information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "HR Specialist" in the subject line.
We are looking for an Operating Partner to manage one or more practices who has a proven record in directly generating and sustaining client relationships, yielding a meaningful level of revenue/margin contribution. This individual must have the ability to think strategically, effectively leverage his/her position as a client "trusted advisor" and market and sell additional services, as well as assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary delivery team.
The successful candidate will be an individual who shares our vision, has an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to effect change, and is interested in a unique wealth building opportunity through increased current income and/or equity participation.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years' experience in public accounting, or a combination of public accounting and industry/law. The successful candidate may currently be a Partner in a public accounting firm or a partner-track director who possesses the skills necessary to transition into a Partner role. Other requirements include:
- CPA with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
- Strong technical skills in tax services
- Experience serving businesses and individuals
- A Master of Science in taxation is a plus
For consideration and further information please contact us via email at email@example.com and indicate "Operating Partner Search" in the subject line.
We are looking to hire experienced bookkeepers/accountants to serve our diverse client base across various functions described below.
1. Cash Disbursements/Accounts Payable
- Review invoices, code to appropriate account, write checks
- Review daily requests for checks, code to appropriate account, write checks
- Review monthly expenditures, pay bills to appropriate vendors
2. General Ledger
- Make all original and reconciling/adjusting ledger entries
- Reconcile monthly bank statements
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Provide required information for local, state and federal tax filings
3. Cash Receipts/Accounts Receivables
- Record revenues and code to appropriate account
- Report unpaid bills for follow up
- Record all other income, code to appropriate account
- Review weekly/bi-weekly/monthly time sheets, code to appropriate account, write checks
- Track and reconcile employee benefits
- Reconcile and make monthly tax deposits
- Reconcile and prepare quarterly tax reports
A successful candidate will be a self-starter, team player, and a reliable member of the staff with strong accounting and computer skills. Additional skills and/or qualification required are:
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum five years of bookkeeping experience
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks Pro or Enterprise preferred
- Strong computer/internet skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial, driven by new challenges
- Strong client service orientation
- Must have strong organization, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Results oriented aggressiveness in meeting commitments
- Flexible and responsive to changing situations
We offer highly competitive salary, with possibility of a bonus plan.
For consideration and further information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference "Bookkeeper/Accountant Search" in the subject line.